VITAMIN C SHOTS
Vitamin C injections. The incredible vitamin C, also called ascorbic acid and calcium ascorbate, is one of the daily health supplements recommended for everyday use because it is the most straightforward and accessible immune booster. It is remarkable way to help and enhance the immune system and act as an anti-viral and antioxidant. Sadly, our body does not produce vitamin C, which means that we need to source it from our diet. It is found in citrus fruits and vegetables such as peppers, tomatoes, broccoli, and spinach. Vitamin C can stay in your body for weeks, with Vitamin C levels in the blood controlled by the kidneys, through a process known as ”renal absorption’‘, preventing vitamin C from being lost in the urine.
With the recent pandemic scare, vitamin C became even more of a non-negotiable for every household. With the unwavering demand for the vitamin, injecting vitamins, done by a professional, have surfaced as one of the newer ways to take it.
While ingesting supplements remains the most current way of ingesting this much-needed vitamin, injectable Vitamin C is an efficient and much faster way to achieve a vitamin C boost. Injectables are most commonly administered intramuscularly (into the muscle) so they work much faster and are more potent.
BENEFITS OF VITAMIN C SHOTS
- Helps resist allergies by improving the immune system
- Improves specific health conditions and fights disease and flu like symptoms
- Helps ease any tiredness and fatigue
- Increases energy levels when feeling “run down”
- Fights free radicals in the body that can cause illness and accelerated ageing.
- Proven to aide memory skills by increasing neurotransmitter levels in the brain.
- Helps fight depression
- Aides weight loss by increasing metabolism
- Helps with bone strengthCreates a strong immune system