Spray tanning is a form of self tanning (or sunless tanning) where a fine mist is sprayed onto your body. This mist has an ingredient in it called Dihydroxyacetone (DHA) that interacts with your own skin’s chemistry to turn it tan, or bronze.
CELLURASE IS EFFECTIVE AT TREATING:
- Fast and Efficient! The first reason is that getting a spray tan is incredibly fast and efficient.
- Save your skin. Another huge benefit is that spray tans may actually save your skin.
- Slimming Effect. Ever wonder why bodybuilders (both women and men) always get spray tans before competitions? …
- Rapid Results. A spray tan can give you a near instant result in a short period of time.
- Tan all year long. This benefit is not unique to spray tans (you can get it with a tanning bed as well) but it is still beneficial.
- More control over colour. Another advantage to getting a spray tan is that you have more control over the colour and shade of your tan.
- All Skin Types can Tan. You can also get a spray tan regardless of the type of your skin